Cycle for Plan – for companies
Are you and your colleagues looking for the ultimate challenge? Do you want to push your sporting boundaries while doing something good for someone else? Plan International challenges you, along with your organization, to cycle through Guatemala, Malawi or Vietnam. Make a business trip you will never forget!
Cycle for Plan offers your organization a special opportunity to create unique bonds among colleagues. As a team – far away from mass tourism – you will take up this sporting challenge, enjoy breathtaking landscapes, visit Plan International projects, and meet local people. That makes for an unforgettable journey!
Support the fight against child marriages and teenage pregnancies
When you decide as a team to take on this challenge, you are not only strengthening your organization but also helping girls in Malawi, Vietnam or Guatemala. The sponsorship money you collect will support the fight against child marriages and teenage pregnancies. And you can see with your own eyes how we take on these challenges, when you visit Plan International’s projects during the bike ride.
For your company
- Teambuilding/employee engagement: as this journey pushes your sporting boundaries, it creates a strong and unique bond between you and your colleagues.
- Exposure: participating in Cycle for Plan shows your commitment to your colleagues and business partners.
- Inspiration: as you and your colleagues leave daily routines behind to embark on this adventure, you will find new inspiration and ideas!
- Social involvement (CSR policy): through this journey you are fighting together for a better future for girls in developing countries, deepening your social commitment and improving your organization’s reputation.
- Healthy employees: Cycle for Plan sets your organization in motion – literally. By training together for your cycling adventure in Malawi, Vietnam or Guatemala, your team will become fitter and healthier than ever before.