Marketing Intern (stage)
Plan International Nederland is an international child-centered development organization that works to achieve equal rights and opportunities for girls and to improve the living conditions of girls and boys in developing countries. Plan International Nederland works to achieve a world in which girls have the same opportunities and rights as boys, so all children can develop fully and equally.
Plan International Nederland does this through programs in 52 developing countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America to improve the living conditions and future opportunities for girls and boys and to reach the world for children, with an emphasis on girls’ rights.
Plan International Nederland is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing intern that gets excited about terms such as ROMI, SPSS and CRM Marketing. We are based in the very heart of the lively Amsterdam, with the popular area of “de Pijp” around the corner.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Data Analyst, providing support to the team based in Amsterdam. You will work 35 hours a week, which you can divide over 4 days.
What you will be doing
- Assist the Marketing Data Analyst with the implementation of a ROMI based marketing model across the organization
- Develop, manage and maintain marketing campaigns and marketing lists in Dynamics CRM
- Assist with day-to-day maintenance exercises to enhance our data quality in CRM
- Produce ad-hoc marketing analysis on request of various internal stakeholders
- And off course, have lots of fun while doing it
What you bring
To be successful In this role, this is the type of profile we had in mind:
- EU citizenship/residence;
- Interest in working with Marketing Data and analytics;
- Can-do attitude; ready to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment;
- Proficient level of Microsoft office, in particular Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate organizational skills and ability to manage changing workloads and multiple projects;
- Dutch is not a prerequisite but will be useful in your role.
What we offer
- An informal and open culture
- Remuneration of € 300 per month
- Compensation for your travel allowances
- A workweek of 35 hours, which can be divided into 4 days
- A monthly office drink
Are you interested?
For questions about this traineeship please contact Emiel Roelofsen, Marketing Data Analyst
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Child safety is essential for Plan Netherlands. Plan Netherlands does not accept any form of abuse. This issue is discussed in our recruitment procedures.